2011 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

Honestly, if either MCR or kasabian are playing/headlining I wouldn't exactly be too thrilled. Anyways, I'm new so ill give you my quick wishlist for Reading 2011:

SOAD/Soundgarden

Mastodon

The Flaming Lips

Broken Social Scene

Dinosaur Jr.

Sonic Youth

QOTSA or TCV

The Cure

Grizzly Bear

TV on the Radio

Animal Collective

JEW or Brand New

The Dead Weather

Between the Buried and Me

Incubus

Interpol

Volta, but bring back ATD-I! or Sparta

The Offspring

Beastie Boys

Rogers Waters might be cool for a sense of nostalgia??

And finally a reunion from Isis, Fugazi, and Nuetral Milk Hotel at Reading would be just rediculous. Maybe getting a bit too wishful...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, if either MCR or kasabian are playing/headlining I wouldn't exactly be too thrilled. Anyways, I'm new so ill give you my quick wishlist for Reading 2011:

SOAD/Soundgarden

Mastodon

The Flaming Lips

Broken Social Scene

Dinosaur Jr.

Sonic Youth

QOTSA or TCV

The Cure

Grizzly Bear

TV on the Radio

Animal Collective

JEW or Brand New

The Dead Weather

Incubus

Interpol

The Offspring

Beastie Boys

And finally a reunion from Isis, Fugazi, and Nuetral Milk Hotel at Reading would be just rediculous. Maybe getting a bit too wishful...

SOAD/Soundgarden

Mastodon

The Flaming Lips

Broken Social Scene

Dinosaur Jr.

Sonic Youth

QOTSA or TCV

The Cure

Grizzly Bear

TV on the Radio

Animal Collective

JEW or Brand New

The Dead Weather

Incubus

Interpol

The Offspring

Beastie Boys

The new album is fantastic and I've seen em a few times on the current tour, they've been fantastic and have got a ton of hits. If Reading/Leeds were stuck for a headliner they could do worse than give them a chance again but they'd definitely be an excellent sub, perhaps on the Sunday at Reading.

if im perfectly honest id love for fall out boy to get backtogether and play reading/leeds and after blink ive been given a glimmer of hope my favs for headlining would be

fall out boy greenday muse

30 seconds to mars foo fighters kings of leon

but slipknot no bullet that high up no and my chem in leeds would end in disaster but thats just what i hink

The short list comment was me attempting to be funny, you'll get used to it. On Roger Waters I don't think Reading is likely to be the festival he would choose to do. As for I'd like to see: Green Day, Muse, Foos would be my perfect three headliners, though I'd also like to see Soundgarden theown in as a sub-headliner if possible. Further down Rancid need to be booked at some point, and i'd like to see Reel Big Fish knocking about somewhere :)

if im perfectly honest id love for fall out boy to get backtogether and play reading/leeds and after blink ive been given a glimmer of hope my favs for headlining would be

fall out boy greenday muse

30 seconds to mars foo fighters kings of leon

but slipknot no bullet that high up no and my chem in leeds would end in disaster but thats just what i hink

Ya, i could see Rancid 4th or 5th from the top on the main, which i would love. Incubus is another band I would like to see, probably would only get 4th or so from the top at the main at the most, they haven't really done much lately that I know of

Ya, i could see Rancid 4th or 5th from the top on the main, which i would love. Incubus is another band I would like to see, probably would only get 4th or so from the top at the main at the most, they haven't really done much lately that I know of

Edited by jump

"They released a new album last year and haven't toured it over here yet so could be in with a shout."

Light grenades in 2006? Monuments and Melodies wasn't really new material, although there was some previously unreleased tracks. Depends how you look at it. Regardless, I would enjoy seeing them

Edited by Leyser

"They released a new album last year and haven't toured it over here yet so could be in with a shout."

Light grenades in 2006? Monuments and Melodies wasn't really new material, although there was some previously unreleased tracks. Depends how you look at it. Regardless, I would enjoy seeing them