Sneaking Into the Festival

Guest cheeseisamazing

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of years back, I had sack all cash so decided to work Reading Fest.

I was in the eviction tent, and I assure you, no frigger gets in the arena. I'm sure there's people who hang around like recluses in the camp site who only get day tickets and get away with it by staying in one place, but wheres the fun in that.

As soon as you start moving, someone will notice your band is wrong, there's people hired/volunteered to do so. Then you're out, picture taken. Bye bye.

If you want to get into the arena, pay for a ticket, I kicked out about 200 chavs who tried last time, and unless your mate wants to be associated with that bunch of donkeys then get him to get a weekender! If he wants to hang in a tent all weekend like some weird tramp, he'll probably get away with it tho, good times :P

DT

Edited by Toyney

Ok one of my friends got a day ticket for the saturday, yet he really wanted one for the sunday.

so hes thinking bout staying the night and trying to sneak in to the arena on the sunday

any advice?

They'll never get back into the arena, although I suppose it's technically possible (although highly unlikely) if they didn't leave the arena and somehow managed to find somewhere inside to hide all night and avoid detection. But good luck getting served at the bar if they notice the band is wrong and I'm sure security will be alerted if they don't spot it first.

The bands are a little more difficult to judge with, as bearing in mind all the festivals do a different colour every year. There are bound to be similar...and for example, a chunk of my wrist is already taken up by my Red ('06), Green ('07), Gold ('08) and Black ('09) Reading bands...

The bands are a little more difficult to judge with, as bearing in mind all the festivals do a different colour every year. There are bound to be similar...and for example, a chunk of my wrist is already taken up by my Red ('06), Green ('07), Gold ('08) and Black ('09) Reading bands...

on sunday morning, get a hacksaw and cut his/her left hand off (assuming he/she is right handed). go to the medical tent and get them to put a plaster on it and say that he/she lost a weekend wristband. sure security won't think anybody is that mad. failing that wear a brown cloak and if any one asks say 'this isn't the wristband you're looking for' and 'you will let me through the gate' and wave a hand across their face.