Annoyed at Lineup

Guest Partysunil

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arctic Monkeys are my favourite band, and id say that last years lineup suited me alot with its indie orientation, however to me a festival is catching a few bands that dont tour to often, and i think year is better i that respect, for me its a much better FESETIVAL lineup

why are people raving over this lineup? headlined by guns n roses who probably wont turn up, arcade fire who arent headline material i dont care what anyone says and blink 182 who havent released anything for nearly 8 years. then theres pendulum headlining the 2nd stage, they didnt even headline the 2nd stage at V last year!

why are people raving over this lineup? headlined by guns n roses who probably wont turn up, arcade fire who arent headline material i dont care what anyone says and blink 182 who havent released anything for nearly 8 years. then theres pendulum headlining the 2nd stage, they didnt even headline the 2nd stage at V last year!

Guest musiclove123
Hey, I'm going to Reading this year and it will be my 3rd time, however I don't understand why the lineup is so rocky :S. Sure, 2008 had rock bands on it, but not a stupidly large amount like this year, I even gave Rage Against a Machine a chance and thought they were awful! The Killers blew them off the stage the following night! Queens in the Stone Age played that year too and they're back again, can't they find any new bands for a change? :S

Why couldn't there be bands like MGMT, The Enemy and Bloc Party back? Something to get the crowd moving. It's not meant to be a rock festival full of emos and mosh pitting :S

No it's not that. It's just that anyone with a decent taste in music will realise that N-Dubz are a truly hideous band. They are hillariously bad.

And the Arcade Fire "Not headline material" winds me up no end. Just because you havn't heard of them doesn't mean everyone else hasn't.

Hey, I'm going to Reading this year and it will be my 3rd time, however I don't understand why the lineup is so rocky :S. Sure, 2008 had rock bands on it, but not a stupidly large amount like this year, I even gave Rage Against a Machine a chance and thought they were awful! The Killers blew them off the stage the following night! Queens in the Stone Age played that year too and they're back again, can't they find any new bands for a change? :S

Why couldn't there be bands like MGMT, The Enemy and Bloc Party back? Something to get the crowd moving. It's not meant to be a rock festival full of emos and mosh pitting :S