Clashes

Guest Tom1889

So what are the main annoying clashes for you this year then? For me so far it's gotta be...

Crystal Castles/Dizzee

Enter Shikari/Libertines

Pendulum/Arcade Fire

Foals/Weezer

Obviously the timings etc. haven't been properly worked out but tbh if they put some good bands on the other stages too, the clashes will only get worse instead of better!

Proper chuffed with this years line-up :P

only really We are scientists v Blink 182 but I'll definately be seeing Blink. shame tho. I expect a fair chunk more with the Lock-up announcement. there never seems to be all that much on the NME/FR tents that I like.

So far it's Arcade Fire and Pendulum,

Although I've never really paid much attention to Arcade Fire, saw them at Glastonbury and was pretty unimpressed, a few die hards on here have been to the brink of tears defending them, so I was wanting to give them a final chance.

Might have to do Libertines then straight into NME, however, I assume a lot will have that idea.

Shame about Saturday, there's no clashes as such, but as it's the pop/jokey teenage music day on the main stage, I'm gunna have to make it a tent day, even tho so far its largely uninspiring in the tents too.

Sunday is a good day for the main stage, but also for the NME tent...alas.

DT

The clashes between headliners suit me nicely this year. I'm definitely seeing Arcade Fire, and am interested in seeing Blink and GNR even though there's a chance they could disappoint me. So having LCD Soundsystem and Klaxons as NME headliners is great, as they're both bands I'd happily go and see if the mainstage headliners disappoint, but not bands I like enough to be gutted about missing if the headliners are on form.