When we getting another announcement?

Guest Andy0808

lineup is already orgasmic in my opinion, but with a few more spots high up on the bill left to fill im just waiting to hear the names of Vampire Weekend or Dizzie Rascal appear!

they've released a name or two every week or so since the first announcement so surely we'll be getting another confirmation soon.

How does anyone feel about MGMT, they havent been announced for Reading so could this mean V takes them again, hopefully one or the other. Just got a Reading ticket although V has a much better lineup IMO, weak headliners apart from Arcade fire.

How does anyone feel about MGMT, they havent been announced for Reading so could this mean V takes them again, hopefully one or the other. Just got a Reading ticket although V has a much better lineup IMO, weak headliners apart from Arcade fire.

i think V will have missed a great oppurtunity then cos they played l/r past 2 years so were never really guna be there again this year. surely they wouldnt be that costly as a booking and sayin as tho they just brought a new album out u would think they would be playin everywhere they could.

still think it will happen tho!

i think V will have missed a great oppurtunity then cos they played l/r past 2 years so were never really guna be there again this year. surely they wouldnt be that costly as a booking and sayin as tho they just brought a new album out u would think they would be playin everywhere they could.

still think it will happen tho!

Its not V missing an opportunity, Vampire Weekend are an American act, if they're just touring Europe in June/July then V can't book them if they aren't avaliable, the way it works is bands like that come over and tour European festivals, their last european festival is Lattitude in mid July and then they are playing a festival in Japan and thats it. they aren't going to come back to Europe for just V a month after their last European date, its clearly Vampire Weekends choice that they don't want to play Europe in August, otherwise im sure V, Pukkelpop, Lowlands, Sziget, Frequency and all the othetrs would have booked them

Anyway it still might happen, Im just not holding my breath