Wireless 2010

Guest Josephinus

So . . . they've announced the headliner for the Friday (Pink) and for the Sunday (JayZ) . . . does that mean that Wireless isn't happening on the Saturday this year . . . or just that they're yet to annouce who's playing? I hope it's the latter! Last year, it was more dance-based on the Saturday . . . so hopefully that's the way they're going this year again!

So . . . they've announced the headliner for the Friday (Pink) and for the Sunday (JayZ) . . . does that mean that Wireless isn't happening on the Saturday this year . . . or just that they're yet to annouce who's playing? I hope it's the latter! Last year, it was more dance-based on the Saturday . . . so hopefully that's the way they're going this year again!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

we are going up on the sunday for my hen weekend,not many people i wanna see on the sunday but thought it would be a great thing to do with my hen party x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those going to Wireless this weekend enjoy. I'm not! But Im currently plotted near Hyde Park and it is very muggy.So it gonna be nice & warm for tonight if the rain holds off!!

My niece was super keen to see Jay-Z but tickets very hard to get hold of. Or at least at a sensible price anyway. Can't believe tickets for him are like gold dust but been reminded what a huge entourage he has it is no wonder!

I was there in 2008 & saw Jay-Z headline. Whilst he is a great performer & one of the best at that genre, after 45 mins I couldn't take any more mother f**king this & mother f**king that!

Enjoy tho peeps!

we went yesterday,ive been hanging all day.

had a really good day x

lily allen and pro green were brilliant the weather stayed good and we had loads of cider-quality :)