Wickerman 2010

Guest OneLittleFish

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if there will still be plenty of camp spots left if arriving about 7ish on fri night? Id be happy with the quiet camping as we camped there last year and it was fine.

Saw a few people mention paying for the toilet upgrade, i defo wouldnt bother, wickerman portaloos are the cleanest ive ever seen at any festival, you could eat your dinner of the toilet seat in most of them!!

cheers

Tony

Does anyone know if there will still be plenty of camp spots left if arriving about 7ish on fri night? Id be happy with the quiet camping as we camped there last year and it was fine.

Saw a few people mention paying for the toilet upgrade, i defo wouldnt bother, wickerman portaloos are the cleanest ive ever seen at any festival, you could eat your dinner of the toilet seat in most of them!!

cheers

Tony

Hi all just a few notes about litter in the campsites at this years event.

*Bin Bags will be avalible at the wrist band exchange point or off any member of the litter crew when we are in the camp sites.

*Getting rid of your rubbish couldn't be easier. Near the toilet blocks there will be large fenced rubbish points take your rubish along when you go ( 2 jobs done at the same time ) alternitivly along all the trackways in the campsites there will be plenty of wooden bins these will be emptied twice a day.

*Between 10 and 11 each morning a large council refuse wagon will be in the campsite. help us help you and leave your bin bags out for collection at this time.

Cheers :)

Hi all just a few notes about litter in the campsites at this years event.

*Bin Bags will be avalible at the wrist band exchange point or off any member of the litter crew when we are in the camp sites.

*Getting rid of your rubbish couldn't be easier. Near the toilet blocks there will be large fenced rubbish points take your rubish along when you go ( 2 jobs done at the same time ) alternitivly along all the trackways in the campsites there will be plenty of wooden bins these will be emptied twice a day.

*Between 10 and 11 each morning a large council refuse wagon will be in the campsite. help us help you and leave your bin bags out for collection at this time.

Cheers :)

Hi,

Sorry of this has already been asked but does anyone know when the Headliners on the Summerisle normally come onstage. Is it normally around half 9?

Just trying to sort out travel and worried I'll miss the start.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Cheers

Hi everyone, Mum said I can write my first post on efests :D

I am really looking forward to going to Wickerman this year. I have been counting down the days. Looking forward to seeing all my efest friends again

Caitlin xox

[/quote

Hello my lovely :)

We're really looking forward to seeing you too. Only a 5 more sleeps :D

PS, Wullie has packed his frisbee ;)

Wickerman Efest Camp 2010 Everyone Welcome :)

If anyone wants to come and join in camp Efest at this years festie this is the place to add your name in the absense of the subforum! Some of us have met before but don't let that put you off. We're a friendly bunch!

There is added security of camping in a group as there are often people in camp. It also makes it easy to find a friendly face while bimbling about the site or gives lots of options of folk to head to see bands with.

Taking names from this thread so far as well as a few names of those working the fest who will be camping with us (they're too busy glastobating at present to post in here!)

treacle + wullie72

Leprekorn + michala + mike

rollergirl + mini rollergirl

llcoolphil

OLF

swieve + Kim

titp

BenchBudda

muckyg +1

honeydew

juradog +1

lewlew +2

bunter :)

Glastomongrel and nominaomi removed as no longer able to go. Good luck with first day of your new job Naomi :)

If you want to add your name please copy and paste this whole post.

treacle + wullie72

Leprekorn + michala + mike

rollergirl + mini rollergirl

llcoolphil

OLF

swieve + Kim

titp

BenchBudda

honeydew

juradog +1

lewlew +2

bunter :)

I've taken Mucky off the list, I noticed him posting somewhere on FB that he couldn't go now either :-(