Wickerman 2010

Guest OneLittleFish

the ingrid pit was a let down this year, same people doing the same material as last 2 years, huge disappointment.

The Reverend Obidiah Steppenwolfe III (BBC's Live Floor Show) - wasn't there

Mark Nelson (Scottish Comedian Of The Year) - same material as last year

Mikey Adams (Take The Mic Finalist) - same material as last year

and dont get me started on Andy Flemming and his eskimo song, see it here performed by the people who wrote it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwO33oUawM8, if your going do other peoples material at least credit them

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weekend was top darts. First time at Wickerman, but certainly won't be my last!

Managed to spend some time in the eFestivals camp as well (I was the guy permanently in the black Russian hat!) so cheers for the hospitality and the laughs!

First time at Wickerman for me as well and had a really good time, pretty sure I will go back.

At first on the Thursday night I thought there was a lot more neds than I was expecting but never really noticed them after that, everyone seemed to be just out for a fun time. Really friendly as well.

One gripe was they really need to make the Scooter Tent bigger, it seemed to be full constantly. i tried to go for Sex Pistols and Clash tribute bands and was full. Also went up half an hour before Buzzcocks and again was full which was a pity.

What a great weekend meeting some new pals aswell and definately back next year and am trying Eden aswell.

Monday blues at work but off to Kendalcalling on Thursday so no rest for the wicked.

See ya all next year :rolleyes:

The weekend was top darts. First time at Wickerman, but certainly won't be my last!

Managed to spend some time in the eFestivals camp as well (I was the guy permanently in the black Russian hat!) so cheers for the hospitality and the laughs!

yep, another fantastic wickerman, really love this festival! does anyone know the name of the band that were playing the doors songs amongst their set, it was quite late on sat night, not sure what tent it was but it was quite small...

cheers

tony

Rabid & I were chatting about Wickerman last night & we kind of summed up life around the efest camp this year a bit like this...

Jelly: liquid or solid?

100 Shot Lager Challenge, not a good plan!

"I'm Irish & I don't like potatoes"

Scottish MistMagic (d'oh!)

Vodka jellies

Lemon vodka

'Artic Monkeys potato'

The Wigloo :wub:

A cure for tonsillitis: rub a dead cat on a gravestone at Midnight?!?!

Laughing, lots & lots of laughing! :D

Brilliant!

Edited by greenfairy43

Rabid & I were chatting about Wickerman last night & we kind of summed up life around the efest camp this year a bit like this...

Jelly: liquid or solid?

100 Shot Lager Challenge, not a good plan!

"I'm Irish & I don't like potatoes"

Scottish Mist and magic;)

Vodka jellies

Lemon vodka

'Artic Monkeys potato'

The Wigloo :wub:

A cure for tonsillitis: rub a dead cat on a gravestone at Midnight?!?!

Laughing, lots & lots of laughing! :D

Brilliant!

Edited by rabid