Snow!

Guest chappiepunk

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some f**king c**ting w*nkers in this world. I have been clearing the paths for a couple of old folk, and last night I walked down to our nearest Grit Bin, about 2 miles round trip. When I got there some guy was loading all the grit in the back of his car and there was none left. I called him a selfish c**t blah blah blah, but he said he needed it for his shop area, just down the road.

This f**king morning just passed the shop halfway down the road and this said w*nker is selling the rock salt at £5.50 (less than a small carrier full). I went spare, and I have rang the council to complain. Not alot they can do but I also rang the community bobby

Nice to see community alive and well in this weather :P

Edited by ellal

heh I was listening to BBC Tees last night and they said the local council had sold a lot of their grit to Leeds...the phonelines went mental :P

Still a crap level of snowfall here in Stoke. Looking at a job in Lancaster at the moment so this had better happen again next year or Im off to Alaska!

Searching out the wristguards today though cos our homemade private piste was getting nicely compacted yesterday ready for Day 3 of the Heathfield Hannenkamm! :P

A very good sledge (we discovered) is a thick rubble bag over an old Boogie Board. Lethal but no chance of taking anyone's anklesout unlike my friend and his council street sign...otherwise known as the KiddyKiller! :P