Paul McCartney

Guest .jay.

• 1 month later...
that post i made was supposed to have a wink smiley with it sorry! :P

he has a new album out in the new year (some kind of greatest hits deal i think) and has said he want's to do a residency at the london O2 arena next year so some festival dates would be kinda a given really and he seems to fit the bill perfectly for IOW next year to me.

Edited by Big Jock

i would only like to see him if he does the frog song :P

Hi Jay, just thought I would throw the cat among the pidgeons and get things started Paul McCartney maybe a good shout for Sunday Headliner but AC/DC are headlining Download on the Friday gives them a break on the Saturday,and dare I say it good chance they could headline the Sunday what an act to close with IMO,now that's got you all wondering haha. :P B)jokes on me there in Germany on the Sunday, crapppppp well it was worth a pipedream. :P

• 3 weeks later...

on foot its about £14 return i think. you dont have to book in advance if you are going over on foot.