Paul McCartney

Guest .jay.

:P

well that's me chuffed.

have seen him plenty of times as i live near him, used to do a lot of work for him and an ex of mine is good friends with james BUT i have never seen him perform and can't wait!

now all i need to do is get a bloody ticket, the inland revenue need to pull their finger out and pay me my rebate ffs!

Edited by .jay.

:P

well that's me chuffed.

have seen him plenty of times as i live near him, used to do a lot of work for him and an ex of mine is good friends with james BUT i have never seen him perform and can't wait!

now all i need to do is get a bloody ticket, the inland revenue need to pull their finger out and pay me my rebate ffs!

Hey are you sure you want to go to IOW this year Jay as the way and speed the tax office work it will more than likely be 2011 festival good luck mate.
Edited by .jay.

it's starting to bloody well look that way! :P;;;i

wanted to phone up the other day and chase it up as it's not a small amount and i need it.

i found 7 numbers to call if you need to contact them regarding paying them any money owed but could i find any numbers for people who are owed money by them? could i bollocks!

i phoned one of the numbers for paying them owed money and the people there tried to help me but they couldn't find a definitive number either!

eventually i got someone after 5 calls various departments and they couldn't do anything, but they sent an email to the department involved in releasing the payment to me and then said "it'll take them 4 or 5 days to deal witth the email and then you will get the payment a few days after that"

so basically they've been sat on my three and a half grand since febuary 15th and i'm guessing they do that with thousands of repayments earning a nice little bit of interest on it all as we sit here waiting for what is rightfully ours.

cheeky f**kers!

but the reason i came here is not that beauty of a little rant but to say that i got my ticket this morning! :P

of course he does!!