Green Man 2010

5co77ie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to find the funds to buy our tickets last week. Taking the wife and my two youngest sons again, campervan with holiday passes as we enjoyed it very much as a bit of a mini holiday last year.

Lineup looks fantastic so really looking forward to this..

/Ampersand - You are always welcome to pop round the van for a brew and a natter. We will be flying a Glasto rainbow flag (there aren't that many vans there so you should find us easy enough). Just pop your head in the awning and introduce yourself, we don't bite.

• 2 weeks later...
Thinking of buying my ticket to green man soon, I REALLY want to see flaming lips, f**k buttons and beirut.

3 top choices rb ! Add to that Memory Tapes, Silver Columns, Bear In Heaven, Steeve Mason... The list just keeps on giving!

also has anybody else checked out greenman's band competition- green poll http://www.greenman.net/greenpoll some good band on there!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey

I've just noticed that if you go to the Green Man web site, select line-up for 2010

http://www.greenman.net/lineup/2010

and then select each band in turn on their individual pages it tells you which day they are playing and on which stage.

And..........I've just noticed that The Besnard Lakes are playing - their current CD is on 'rotation' on my car stereo and is absolutely fabulous. I am so made up about this.

Edited by airwaves

Day / stage splits, as listed on each band's individual section on the Green Man web site, are as follows. Can't vouch for the running order though. Only the 3 main headliners plus F Buttons and Tindersticks have had their placement listed in the news. The rest are just as they came off the list:-

Friday:

Main Stage..............................Far Out Stage............................Green Man Pub

Doves.....................................F Buttons...........................................An Horse

Beirut.....................................Steve Mason.......................................Smoke Fairies

John Grant..............................Voice of the Seven Thunders..........Sam Amidon

Fionn Regan..........................Sleepy Sun........................................Caitlin Rose

Erland and the Carnival.........Mathew and the Atlas......................Henry's Funeral Shoe

Mountain Man..........................Chew Lips.........................................Oh Ruin

Wave Pictures.........................O. Children

Saturday

F Lips.................................Wild Beasts.......................................First Aid Kit

B Bragg.............................These New Puritans...........................Neon Indian

Unthanks...........................Summer Camp..................................John Smith

Cass McCombs...................Egyptian Hip Hop...............................Pete Greenwood

Johnny Flynn......................St Just Vigilantes.............................Jack Northover

Besnard Lakes......................................................Johnny Kearney & Lucy Farrell

Race Horses

Sunday

J Newsom.........................Effterklang.......................Silver Columns

Tindersticks....................Girls...................................Simone Felice

Mumford & Sons............Tallest Man On Earth.............Lone Lady

L Marling........................Bear In Heaven..................Sparrow & The Workshop

Field Music......................Lone Wolf..........................Georgia Ruth

Alasdair Roberts..............Megafaun

Darwin Deez...................Je Suis Animal

Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a site map? I'm sure I saw one from last year somewhere, but now cant find one anywhere!

ta

So this is sold out now and I need tickets as we want to take our kids this year... Anyone got some tickets they want to shift???

Email me joodsmith @ gmail.com

I'll pay a decent price and can also sort out some guest list tickets to a gig near you as a sweetener too.

Please help me, I am a muppet for not buying tickets in time!!!

Edited by smithy2