Acts for Jazzworld...

Guest stripeass85

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to be honest, the Jazzworld is probably my least favourite stage in the whole site, full of either dreadful earnest blues stuff or failed hiphop or abysmal caterwauling. I did see the Streets there last year, but normally it's a quick hurry past it on the way to from the caberet/avalon fields or up to the Croisant Neuf tent and that.

actually, I'm being a bit harsh, i do love the flags there and it's a great place on wednesday and thursday, wonderful atmosphere

I've got to be honest, the Jazzworld is probably my least favourite stage in the whole site, full of either dreadful earnest blues stuff or failed hiphop or abysmal caterwauling. I did see the Streets there last year, but normally it's a quick hurry past it on the way to from the caberet/avalon fields or up to the Croisant Neuf tent and that.

actually, I'm being a bit harsh, i do love the flags there and it's a great place on wednesday and thursday, wonderful atmosphere

Jeffs getting a lot of 'votes'... I wonder what the chances would be. Saw him twice in the last few months, and he is still truly amazing. Once was his regular set with his current touring band, the other was with the Imelda May Band doing old rock n roll, rockabilly, jazz stuff... t'was fantastic