Bestival 2010

Guest SharonStoned

Hi all

Got our Bestival tickets through post a couple of weeks ago but we also booked coach tickets with Southern Vectis from London. It said on the letter with the tickets that details of the coach travel would be emailed "as soon as they are at hand" but with only a week to go atill no sign. Anyone got theirs and should we phone them or wait.

Andy & Maria

Edited by ktej

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sad as I can't go to Bestival this year - CAN PEOPLE STOP GETTING MARRIED ON BESTIVAL OR GLASTO WEEKENDS!!!

However for those of you (like more of my mates) who are going this is a nice little pre festival guide to this years festival...

http://www.ooh.com/blog/general/bestival-2010-a-festival-goers-guide/

Also BBC website shows the weather is looking up! http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/337

great weekend! first time at bestival so i can't compare it to other years but i thought the lay out was really good and i was very impressed by the amount of effort and amount of people who dress up on the saturday. great way to finish a long festival summer, especially the epic fireworks and bonfire on sunday night!

Guest musiclove123

Could anybody who has been to this festival describe what it is like atmosphere wise? Is it similar to Glastonbury with lots of random things to do and not just about the music?

Thanks

Edited by musiclove123