Mens skinny jeans!

Guest mitch537

H&M would be a good suggestion if a)there was a store near to me or ;) they had a UK online shop. what kinda backwards age are we living in?

and yeah ive already tried looking myself and havent been able to find any..so i come to you festial goers who might have some inside knowledge. Criminal Damage do them but only in reg leg length ;) and i think the same goes with the topman ones...oh well i guess im sticking with my boring old black or grey ones. all a guy wants is yellow or bright blue trousers ;) Mika is buying them from somewhere!!! haha

Try this website...

www.bellendwithmoremoneythansense@probablyastudent.co.uk

I was having 'intimates' with a girl who had a lot of very curly hair (on her head) and she was on top and I looked up and got the giggles. When she asked me what was so funny (bearing in mind we were still 'intimate') I said ''Its like getting shagged by Sideshow Bob''...now, this may surprise you...but she didn't really see the funny side...DOH!

• 2 weeks later...
I was having 'intimates' with a girl who had a lot of very curly hair (on her head) and she was on top and I looked up and got the giggles. When she asked me what was so funny (bearing in mind we were still 'intimate') I said ''Its like getting shagged by Sideshow Bob''...now, this may surprise you...but she didn't really see the funny side...DOH!