Registration

Guest festivalchick77

What is the deal? I have registered my pic 3 times and it hassnt been approved neither have two of my friends but we all used the same computer and camera to take and upload the pics any ideas whats going wrong?

And before the cheekiness begins, no we are not hackett:)

My reg expires in June 2010, but i have moved to a new house, will i have to register again or is there a link I can change my address??

There always has been in previous years but I've not seen anything mentioned so far this year. I think the editing facility has previously been announced around the same time as the date tickets going on sale was announced so I would therefore expect it to be available Aug/Sept time if it going to be the same(ish) on-sale date as last year. You could only modify address details I think not name or photo. There's bags of time before tickets are likely to go on sale so even if the editing facility doesn't materialise in a few weeks time, there's loads of time left to register again if necessary. You could just register again anyway if you really want to, there's no particular issue with multiple registrations just so long as you remember to use the 'right' one at the time of purchasing your tix and you don't try to use both ! Although it isn't necessarily essential to have the 'right' registered address (you can usually get tix sent to a different address) it''s obviously preferable to make sure that the registered address is in fact your current address where possible just in case of problems.

Edited by mikeb