Headline clash!

Guest The Mighty 'Head

Should have been a great weekend with the other half, no artist clashes and loads of bands we both like.

Until La Roux was announced for Saturday night!

I'm fairly certain it'll give us a nice break from each other's company, yet she does keep asking me whether I'll come and see La Roux instead of The Mighty 'Head!!

As much as I love ya, not a chance!!!!!

Anyone else with similar clashes? Faith No More as a later addition was also difficult. I loved them around the time of Angel Dust, yet hard to turn down a KOL headline slot. I'm one of the lucky ones with the line up, bands I love playing every day, yet I sympathise with the regular Leeds/Reading crowd, definitely a lack of main stage rock a la Metallica and RATM.

my real big clash will be placebo and florence and the machine. been a fan of placebo since the last decade, but so in love with florence new album and will decide on the day. I think it depends on my mood on the day but florence will win the day as placebo have been a bit of a let down last few times.

Stick with your guns mate, La Roux is terrible and if I only got to saw 1 band all weekend it would have to be Radiohead, its on my 21st birthday too so can see it being an awesome day!

I'd like to see Gaslight but none of my mates are bothered and can see me gonna see Chase and Status (Think thats who conflicts) 'cos I don't mind them either whereas all my mates love them.

Well, so far it seems conclusive (not that I expected anything less!!!)

I think she'll see the error of her ways when she sees the replay of Radiohead's set on iplayer/youtube etc.

My other clash/overlap is White Lies and The Prodigy. me for Prodigy and she for White Lies. Not that I don't like White Lies, far from it, but I feel like I'd regret it if I didn't see the Prodigy live on main stage.

Perhaps if Liam was to randomly throw River Island gift cards into the crowd then I could persuade her!!!

me and my girlfriend spend half the festival by ourselves because of conflicting bands!

she likes a lot of punk music and will spend a lot of time in the lock up tent whereas i'll only be there for mad caddies and leftover crack.....maybe a few bands when i have spare time.

it's all good though. i'm pretty good at making friends (usually the really weird people....like the people who sit next to you on the bus!). ;)