Bearded Theory Festival 2010

Guest treacle

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from BT 2010. Beautiful weather, lovely eclectic mix of people, all round great value for money. It reminded me of the Park at Glastonbury, small but perfectly formed.

Glastonbury could learn a lot from this super little festival. I have never seen such a clean festival, and it was also nice to see kids involved in the festival, rather than locked away from the adults in the Kids Field.

Great effort BT.

Just got back from BT 2010. Beautiful weather, lovely eclectic mix of people, all round great value for money. It reminded me of the Park at Glastonbury, small but perfectly formed.

Glastonbury could learn a lot from this super little festival. I have never seen such a clean festival, and it was also nice to see kids involved in the festival, rather than locked away from the adults in the Kids Field.

Great effort BT.

Back from a wonderful festival experience at BT :P

Camped with the lovely eFests crew and had best weekend of 2010 ! Met with lots of people I had only seen online and now consider to be friends.

No rain worth mentioning and I have even caught the sun which I certainly was not expecting when I drove up there on Friday afternoon.

Three cheers for Rich and his team for organising such a well run event which was fantasic value for money. Music was brilliant too with NMA, Wonderstuff, Neville Staples and Dreadzone being particular standouts for me.

Loved the Angel Gardens area at night too - lovely chilled vibe!

5 Stars from me. I shall certainly return next year. Fantastic ! :P

Edited by DaveMac

Had a brilliant time :P

Sorry I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked talking to all efesters but was lovely to meet you all.

What a wonderful little festival, the tidiness of the whole grounds was amazing, and definately the best toilets I've ever used at a festival.

Will definately be back next year..... timespeedup, I still owe you a drink !!

I am well and truly broken so that can only me one thing I had a brilliant brilliant time.

Thanks to everybody who looked out for me, I just had an epic time!

The music was brilliant, the food (what I ate :P ) was great and the beer was cheap....

Just bought my ticket for next year and the ludicrous price of £40 for Thursday camping as well...

I am now going to burn my house down whilst I try and cook breakfast and regain some of my balance and ability to function.

Rich, it was epic fella, you and your team should be bloody proud at what you have done, its up there with BD for vibe and chilledness which in my eyes makes it all the more special.. in fact I did not want to go home and ended up missing my train! :P

well that was a marvelous little weekend :P thanks to everyone who either helped with the suprise or was suprised by my arrival. Your faces were priceless.

I shall be returning!

I'm sorry I didn't come and say hello. Was with the missus and just got carried away. I will try harder at Glasto, I promise.

Some of the eFest crew at the very, very wonderful BT Festival

333fgid.jpg

:P:P:P

Edited by DaveMac