Festival Romance?

Guest bella1977

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wandering "aimlessly" around after sunrise on the Monday and i found a fire in the greenfields near some friends. Anyway I sits to chat, and chatting and sharing of wine/cider ensues. Then before I knew it there was this woman sat next to me, but very close. Actually so close I couldn't focus my eyes, but anywho we got chatting. After a little more drink there was some friskiness, especially as I was commando at the time. Then before I knew it I was on the floor and seemed to be in the death grip of a yeti. It was then I heard a voice shouting, and my friends had got up to pack camp and one ran over, pushed the woman away, and slapped me across the face. I was then dragged by her and her husband across the path, where they made me stand and focus my eyes. Things got really scary then :D

Anywho they said to her that I had to drive them home, and sneaked me away. Apparently she had been around all night waiting for a victim.. :)

I got a very stern talking to as well :)

I was with a guy for ages on Friday night, then after qtip we stopped at the toilets on our way to dance, I'm not sure if he lost me or 'lost' me!!! :lol:

I had his drinks though so I am choosing to believe he really did lose me! I then had a rebound boy but he wasn't as nice as the first one :lol: I love Glasto romance, there's no way I'd ever pull in real life looking as rough as I do at Glasto!

i fell in love with my missus doubly all over again and again

I had an incredibly romantic, loving & loved up Glastonbury. You all know Rabid & I met on efests & now I've moved from one end of the country to another to live with him, but it was his first time at Glastonbury.

We both enjoyed ourselves more than we could have imagined relishing every second together. I found myself falling more & more in love with him with every new shared experience. (Especially in that thunderstorm...... :lol: )

I already know he's the one for me & that was confirmed when it turned out that he was as keen as I was to get to Tom Jones in time, rather than being late for him while we waited for the Wedding Ceremony in Greenpeace. So, we exchanged rings & then spent the afternoon dancing in frocks & boas, in the sunshine. Singing our hearts out. We toasted ourselves with Burrowhill's finest & had some very special fudge for our cake! (Thanks for the fizzy wine Lucy).

Love was most definately in the air for me :lol:

The last night of Glastonbury, tucked away in a little bar in Shangri-La , I got talking to the sweetest girl ( from Shrewsbury no less ). Everything seemed so good. I , being from New Zealand was a little nervous and shy, so I played things very safe. We talked so well, and conversation flowed quite nicely...

It got to the time where I was about to try and at least say something , or do something to make the "first" move as it were , when the security came and shut the bar down due to an unsafe roof.

We all got lost in the confusion... and that's the end of it really.

So , frikken , gutted.

I saw a drunk girl about 1am on Sat night/sun morning wander up to a guy sitting around the camp fire in slippery dicks and after doing a quick dance for him proceeded to stick her crotch in his face! He didn't seem too bothered (although he may have just passed out...who knows?) and they were soon tangled up in a massive snogging and fumbling session - had to leave as I felt a bit weird watching.

So not involving me but pretty funny nonetheless! :lol: