Festival Romance?

Guest bella1977

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every girl i talked to was atleast 20, infact the only 17 year old girls i met looked about 12 and were as mature. I used to lie about my age at festivals but i dunno, if they find out from one of your mates that your lying then they willl think your a dick. Which has happened before lol xD.

Well I hope all the under 24s all went and got themselves tested at the Chlamydia testing centre as recommended and offered by Somerset Health Service! Anyone get their keyrings??? :)

And all the over 25s all infected everyone else...mwaa haa haaaaaaaaa! That'll teach the Health service to age discriminate!!! :)

Well I hope all the under 24s all went and got themselves tested at the Chlamydia testing centre as recommended and offered by Somerset Health Service! Anyone get their keyrings??? :)

And all the over 25s all infected everyone else...mwaa haa haaaaaaaaa! That'll teach the Health service to age discriminate!!! :)

Every girl i talked to was atleast 20, infact the only 17 year old girls i met looked about 12 and were as mature. I used to lie about my age at festivals but i dunno, if they find out from one of your mates that your lying then they willl think your a dick. Which has happened before lol xD.

Awwwwwww, very sweet. Unless by missus you mean Lady Glasto? :lol:

There was a cute brunette fire warden girl on patrol during 2ManyDJs, I spoke to her briefly about how lucky she was to pick up this gig, was thinking about whether to go ask for number at the end, but a. I probably wasn't at my most presentable having danced like a sweaty nutter the whole gig, and b. an ex of mine was in our group, could have been a bit awkward! Oh well. there's always next year!

:lol:

I propose a solution which I think will resolve the problem for both of you.

If you both accept you are unlikely to find the person you met, why not *pretend* that you met each other. After a few weeks, you probably won't remember the person you thought you met anyway.

You know you share common interests of festivalling, and relationships have been built on less than that. Why not give it a try, love is blind or deluded or something.

PogoMan fires yet another arrow of love into the world. I think I'll resolve the middle east crisis tomorow.

Now where did I leave my chocolate cigars...

I hear you on that one. Me and the misses really did fall in love with each other again. She was a bit worried that going on our own wouldn't be as good as going in a group but we had so much fun with just each other. It felt like we were teenagers again just getting to know each other. It was fantasic and we're both gutted to be back to our normal busy lives.

We had planned on trying for a baby this year anyway but we got so excited with each other that we decided when we were there to start trying when we get home. Fingers crossed we have success soon!!

Met a wonderful girl while watching Neil Young, she shot off to the loo with a friend and Neil's set finished before she had the chance to come back, I thought all was lost..

The next night, standing in the same place for Bruce Springsteen her and her friends turned up again! However I was with another lot friends and didn't get to speak to her at all, save a few fleeting waves over the heads of the bobbing crowd...

Sigh :lol: