Special guests

Guest Orbital

I saw the klaxons to a great guest slot in the park at 8pm on Saturday

I also walked up to club da da at 12:30am on friday which I was conviced was going to be orbital, but lady ga ga's band set up then kept everyone waiting for over an hour before we gave up and left. So I'm assuming she was on for that slot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw dead weathers on friday do an awesome set which has made me forgive Jack White for postponing the new White Stripes album. They were after emiliana torrini at around sevenish. I think Pete Doherty was the special guest on the Queens Head on saturday.

I saw the klaxons to a great guest slot in the park at 8pm on Saturday

I also walked up to club da da at 12:30am on friday which I was conviced was going to be orbital, but lady ga ga's band set up then kept everyone waiting for over an hour before we gave up and left. So I'm assuming she was on for that slot

Dunno, only played their first English gigs this week. Defo after emiliana torrini cus I went and got food and came back and saw the drum kit and the similarly dressed sound techs, trademarks of Mr. Jack White and almost went mental with excitement!!! After dead weathers was Noah and the Whale but thought they were naf, but could be cus I was way up on the hill enjoying the view and chatting and watching a group of guys cover there passed out mate head to toe in grass.

knew the dead weather were to be on and i went silly with excitment at seeing Jack again.

glad i got to see his new band at glasto and it was a fantastic set but it has to be said the highlight was when he picked the guitar up for the last song "will there be enough water"

the first song "60 feet tall" is great too

can't believe i missed fatboy. i was convinced he was in the USA over glasto.

plus who the f**k were the health and saftey issue band? can't have been klaxons

Fyfe Dangerfield from the Guillemots played the Queens Head on Saturday with what he described as 'a band with no name'

Pete Dohery cancelled his set in the Queens Head.

Caught Lady Gaga in Club Dada.

Strange she played this then decided to cancel her Take That support slot for being 'too upset at Jacko's death'

Edited by idb