Thefts

Guest emzzzzz13

Here's a tip, though... There was a theory that they went for "snorers", as they could tell who was sleeping without any extra effort... Using snore-prevention stuff *may* lower your chances of being violated in the night...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaffer tape their feet and hands together and deposit them in a long drop, with a straw to breathe through, so they don't get the satisfaction of suffocation.

Sorry, sore spot. I lost my rucksack this year to thieves, was my own fault I guess, I left the tent unattended on Monday and they made of with a few spare cans of Old Speckled Hen, a torch, and my 60 litre rucksack. That was in Dragon Field. The tent obviously hadn't been abandoned as all my clothes, phone (old old phone), decent raincoat, sleeping bag, few bits of things, were still inside. They did have the decency to empty the rucksack completely of nick nacks before they used it to steal the beer, but it shouldn't come down to it being my own fault through neglect. It shouldn't happen. I feel for the people who last a damn sight more than me, and thankfully I made it through the weekend without such a loss.

Edited by chuckley

and people have the cheek to say when 'scavenging' is 'all stuff left around'. BOLLOCKSSSSS they go into tents and rob. pure and simple. BLOOOOOOOODY disgusting behaviour and is no different to the weds/thurs nite thefts.

Did anyone else in Pennards get their Wellies nicked on thursday night/friday morning? Loads of our group woke up to find them gone. Bloody pain in the arse. Wondering if it was just a few people who had forgotten their own, or if loads had been stolen to be sold on second hand at a stall somewhere.

in the real world this is BOLLOCKSSSSSS. all the clothes i take i dont wanna lose.