Longdrop Splashback Thread!

Guest Grateful Ghoul

My friend reported he had encountered splashback from the Longdrops last year, for the past 12 months I have mocked him about this and how he must be mistaken.

However imagine my shock and horror on Saturday morning when I released Torpedo 1 into the pit below that around 1.1 seconds after release my white bottom felt several drops of what can only be described as Splashback :)

I am still getting flashbacks of the moment in question, and wondered if there was anyone else out there who is need of more fibre in their diet and encountered this strange phenomenon.

You should have renamed this thread Splashback Flashback.

But what a revolting post. Respect due!

Surely the length from top of the pile of mess to your butthole is a bit like from your toilet bowl to the ceiling of the toilet at home?

Can you imagine dropping one so violently it hit the ceiling on splashback?

What HAD you eaten?

I think it was one full English Breakfast too many that caused my demise.

Without wanting to get too disgusting but I fear it's too late, we are all faced with a simple choice at that special moment, to cut or not to cut. I decided not to.

A lesson was learned and hopefully others can learn from my mistake :)

haven't experienced longdrop splashback but splashthrough is a huge problem at some of the older metal urinals where there is just a vertical metal sheet above the trough and people using it from both sides; if they aim their stream at the far side of the trough it just splashes straight up and over the poor person on the other side! Aim straight down at your own side of the trough at these facilities please lads!

Thankfully I only encountered these old sort at two places this year I think, all the other sites now seem to be the more ramshackle plastic trough cable tied on to blue sheeted fence panels sort, which don't suffer from splashthrough.

haven't experienced longdrop splashback but splashthrough is a huge problem at some of the older metal urinals where there is just a vertical metal sheet above the trough and people using it from both sides; if they aim their stream at the far side of the trough it just splashes straight up and over the poor person on the other side! Aim straight down at your own side of the trough at these facilities please lads!