Crash on M5

Guest JameSemajj

Hope everyone has go home safely... saw a horrible crash last night coming home from Glastonbury on the M5... the three teenagers were ok, thank god.. however, the car was completely mashed.. The driver had fallen asleep on the wheel and then crashed into another car.. Apparantly he had not been to the service station! absolutely crazy... I stopped three time on the way home to make sure i drove back safely!

Anyway, hope everyone has had a safe journey home... Really shuck me up :)

i saw this on the m5 too. gutted for the driver and the occupants. a bit further down there was also another car that looked like it had spun in the motorway and sideways on covering the second and third lane. a bunch of glum looking festival peeps were sat at the side of road and two other vehicles had pulled over to help them out.

There was a really annoying car pootling down the middle lane of the M4 last night at about 65mph. Then on the last stretch up the A1(M) there was a lorry (not sure if it had been to glasto or not) veering wildly all over the place. I was too scared to overtake him in case he rammed me off the road!

RIGHT...so...

next year Mr Eavis...

open the doors early on Tuesday so we can get camped up and have a decent Wednesday at last and keep it open til the Tuesday but with little to no entertainment but allow people to just sleep, rest and get home alive and safe!!!

Still amazes me there wasnt anything handed out about drug driving! I know folks arent stupid but it s a known fact that alcohol stays in the your system for way longer than you realise...and me personally...have now been up for 26 hours now, no sleep, barely any food and then the party bags came out to play!

Tis a good thing I cant drive...is all I can say!

alcohol, the rule of thumb is 2 hours per drink.

I left last night too with no sleep, and I regret it. Didn't drop off at the wheel, but the humidity made it impossible to sleep in the car and I know i was more dangerous than I should have been