Blur - Absolutely Mindblowing

Guest DeclarationOfWar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great show. Can't help but think it's a bit of a farewell though because I just got the feeling that Graham wasn't looking best happy (though he did have a big smile towards the end).

I just think him and Daman don't much like each other any more.

Don't get me wrong, I really really enjoyed Blur on the Sunday night, but having seen them in their pomp in the 90's a few times, they seemed like a pale shadow of what they once were.

Having said that, Damon getting all emotional was a highlight......he tried to be soooo cool all the time when he was younger (and of course he was). Nice to see him not pretending to be anything other than what he is.....essentially an overly sentimental middle aged bloke - just like me !!

Edited by Nickyboy

It's funny but the last time I tried to play the guitar in a crab, balancing on my head I messed my back up. Guess my heart wasn't in it. Graham is an arch Miserablist, and never looks that happy, in fact he never looks anywhere other than his fret board or the end of his mic. They were cooking on gas that night and by far the best act of the weekend.

I'd be surprised if we didn't hear more from (a complete) Blur as it appears they have been fantastic everywhere they have played whatever has been said lately.

It's funny but the last time I tried to play the guitar in a crab, balancing on my head I messed my back up. Guess my heart wasn't in it. Graham is an arch Miserablist, and never looks that happy, in fact he never looks anywhere other than his fret board or the end of his mic. They were cooking on gas that night and by far the best act of the weekend.

I'd be surprised if we didn't hear more from (a complete) Blur as it appears they have been fantastic everywhere they have played whatever has been said lately.