The Official Have You Packed Yet?!

Guest JameSemajj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Packing ... hmmm, nope, not started yet. Normally a job for Tuesday night although I have just begun assembling an ever growing pile of cr@p various to add to the stuff that's already in Ye Olde Rucksack from last years festivals various though !

Oooo, that reminds me, must find an Oasis tee shirt to wear at Blur on Sunday night B):P

Edited by mikeb

Packing ... hmmm, nope, not started yet. Normally a job for Tuesday night although I have just begun assembling an ever growing pile of cr@p various to add to the stuff that's already in Ye Olde Rucksack from last years festivals various though !

Oooo, that reminds me, must find an Oasis tee shirt to wear at Blur on Sunday night :PB)

I'll be packing tomorrow night and working out what i've forgot to buy (think i have most of the stuff though...except loo roll i've noticed :P ). Im off monday so anything I i still need will be getting purchased then & my bag repacked on mon night.

Well my living room currently has our clothing items all over the floor to finish packing. We have two new sleeping bags lieing there two and my decanted bottles (12 in total) of sprits and mixers are in their cool bag.

Food consists of - dry roasted peanuts, cookies and haribo, also waiting to be repacked (for the 10th time).

Tomorrow we are up early. I am doing some work from home from 8.30-10.30, then we are off to a brewery to buy a keg and sainsburys for some cans of Pimms and a crate of lager. Then a trip to Milletts for new camping chairs, before coming back and watching the grand prix.

B):P:D

Are you seriously only taking your ticket?!

I'm trying to be convinced to pack more. my partner keeps reminding me that I am always cold and to stop thinking about the sun and think about night time. I know he is right but he doesn't understand the concept of layering clothes and thinks i need more thick jumpers. I am humouring him by adding in one extra thick jumper.

Just finished my rucksack. Just need to buy a couple of more munchie bits, some more bungee ropes for my trolley, I only have one, where do they disappear to!

I have bought a new tent but because all my mates are light weights and have come up with ridiculous f**king excuses as to why they can't help me put the damn thing up (these excuses will all be remembered!) I will have a quick check to make sure all parts are there as they should be!

I have even done a checklist for my car to make sure I don't forget anything first thing Tuesday morning!

I've got it all in bags/in a pile ready to be chucked in the car, then strapped onto my sack trolley (named tigger!)

I also got a gallon apiece of thatcher's cheddar valley (dry) & thatcher's draught (dry) today ^_^

and I've spent the last four days up to my elbows in wiring whilst burning myself periodically with a soldering iron in the garage... to find out why you'll have to just keep a look out during the wednesday cider bus meet ^_^ hehe

I'm packing now, in fact I just got back from a quick shop run.

If anyone is in North West London and needs bit and pieces I can reccomend the Army and Navy store and the big Poundland on Kilburn High Road.

I just bought this lot (a quid each)

3646729228_5cc47e300b.jpg

3 x Blue glowsticks

3x Yellow lowsticks

rubber mallet

stool

4x Anti-Bacterial hand gel

all £1 each

Edited by raw-edge