8th june...2009....any chance of a ticket?

Guest dom_the_bomb

ha ha! Like I'd bother!

Classic! FYI I'm 36 (not middle aged), married (not a virgin) and I have am obscene amount of fun all year... there is no need to sit at home (which I own)... I earn a nice big salary (which I work incredibly hard for) and I could actually buy my ticket. So again well done on 'winning' your ticket, but its highly unlikely that our paths will ever cross. I think Pie and A Pint was spot on. FIN.

x

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually couldnt care less... please go and comment someone else's thread and try and upset them, not me.

cos i CANT WAITT!!! WOOOOO

36, and getting all rude to a 16 year old? sum life you have......

:lol: sorry this thread has me in stiches (I shouldn't laugh I know :) )!

Clash of ideas/expectations from different people has thrown up lots of 'interesting' posts .

Shame the Glasto spirit is missing in some places but let's all move forward now guys and gals. :D

Glasto is next week and we all (well most readers) will have tickets!

Let us ALL rejoice in our good fortune ! :D

PS Glad you got a ticket Dom - hope you and the rest of us have a great Festival.

I've read this thread with an open mind, and if I had to choose a side, I'd deffo be on Dom's, because he got bollocked and smugged at by people who were all "ooh, I'm so great I've got my ticket" and then he apologised for any of his responses that might have been taken the wrong way.

And cejx and others just carried on being smug and high and mighty, with cejx (yet again - nearly every post of hers goes on about how much money she has - yawn. So you own your own house. Whoopy f**king doo, that doesn't make you a better person than someone who doesn't)

So have a good festival everyone, but especially Dom.

I've read this thread with an open mind, and if I had to choose a side, I'd deffo be on Dom's, because he got bollocked and smugged at by people who were all "ooh, I'm so great I've got my ticket" and then he apologised for any of his responses that might have been taken the wrong way.

And cejx and others just carried on being smug and high and mighty, with cejx (yet again - nearly every post of hers goes on about how much money she has - yawn. So you own your own house. Whoopy f**king doo, that doesn't make you a better person than someone who doesn't)

good lord Josie. It was mentioned once as was asked directly... and think it might have been on a separate thread regarding the cost of the festival. On this thread I was responding to a direct assumption by Dom... thus defending myself... exactly how he did. Never went on about it... if it seemed that way, it was due to replies quoting my post. If we're going to split hairs, the reason why he initially got peoples backs up... which to be fair on him, he did ask a question - which then was answered, but then he lied about winning a ticket. He gloated, was found out. He was rude about 'pie', and thats where it all spiraled. He then said he won a single VIP ticket which was then a normal ticket, with more gloating... and then another thread appeared with him asking about tickets! Its quite farsical really!

I have a great glasters ethos, but don't you think we're all materialistic to some extent? what tent? what sleeping bag? what alcohol? what hairdressers? Sadly its a fact of society... and I think we all fall into materialism whilst watching our Plasmas, playing on our PS3's etc etc! Unfortunately, how well we do it life is rewarded with cash, where we buy bigger and better things to prove to ourselves and some extent others how well we are performing. I think we all have some romantic ideal that we can be full of love and live the hippy self suffcient life, but a tiny percentage actually manage that! Again as Pie so succinctly said, its all about pots and kettles! Money does not make you a better person... Josie you are right, but sadly it does make the world go round... except for one weekend a year when we live in a Glastonbury bubble!

I'm now ending this now... Dom, this is for you. Have a fabulous festival. The sun is going to shine and we'll all be full of Somerset love for one another. If you are in the brothers bar... come and say hello and I'll get you a pint or two. x

you have a great time tooo :) its gna be my first time going so i wont know my way around or anything, but u never know, we might stumble accross eachother!

WOOOO GOING IN 3 DAYSSSSSSS!!!!!!