8th june...2009....any chance of a ticket?

Guest dom_the_bomb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Has anyone had any joy getting a ticket from See over the last couple of days? Finally got some cash over the last couple of days (and no hassle from the mrs!) and would love to go. I've called constantly and been on the net refreshing the page constantly.

Does anyone know if there's any chance of getting one?

Cheers in advance

Hi

Has anyone had any joy getting a ticket from See over the last couple of days? Finally got some cash over the last couple of days (and no hassle from the mrs!) and would love to go. I've called constantly and been on the net refreshing the page constantly.

Does anyone know if there's any chance of getting one?

Cheers in advance

Pie and a Pint you are bloody rude. I had to throw my laptop through my window. you disgust me.

Dom the Bomb you are a over sensitive drama queen.

All in all pie and a pint wins, JUST. Because he's going to glasto.

Therefore dom the bomb = GUTTED FACE.

Peace out.

shut the f**k up, you should be gutted because I JUST WON A GLASTONBURY TICKETTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN YO' FACE PIE IN A PIENT (or whatever the f**k YOUR NAME IS, SUMMIN STUPID LIKE THAT) AND IN YO' FACEEEEEEEEEEE REILLY!!! GUTTED YA'LL PAID £175 POUNDS FOR A TICKET AND IM GOING FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by pie_and_a_pint

Dom your attitude sure changed quite quickly after having won your ticket, from the meek: 'oooh all I want is a little old ticket, why are you all picking on me' to a rather more aggressive tone. Makes me think Pie and a Pint may be a rather good judge of character...

Edited by PennardHill

shut the f**k up, you should be gutted because I JUST WON A GLASTONBURY TICKETTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN YO' FACE PIE IN A PIENT (or whatever the f**k YOUR NAME IS, SUMMIN STUPID LIKE THAT) AND IN YO' FACEEEEEEEEEEE REILLY!!! GUTTED YA'LL PAID £175 POUNDS FOR A TICKET AND IM GOING FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ha ha ha! This thread has kept me properly amused!

Dom, congrats on your win, but I'm going to make an assumption about you now. Guessing you're around 17 years old, mental age of around 14, loud, obnoxious, I can't quite decide if you wear your trendy skinny jeans round your arse crack or are more of a baggy skater 'dude'... the jury is out for me there, you can't handle alcohol and are probably still a virgin. My opinion counts for nothing I know, but thats what I reckon! Pie and Pint... see you there. Its gonna be wicked. x

Actually - all of you who have behaved like stupid children on this thread should be ashamed of yourselves - it was like reading the Reading festival thread.

I may not post much but I have been a member here for a long time and going to Glastonbury for even longer. You lot really need to grow up.

People come here for help and advice and it really isn't in the festival spirit to shoot them down. Ok, you may be organised and have got your ticket a long time ago, but some people only hear about how good it is closer to the time of it starting. Instead of gloating, give sensible advice and say something nice. If you can't manage that don't say anything at all.

It's only been since 2003 that getting a ticket was so hard. I can remember in 1999 when I had a spare ticket and I had to sell it outside to a tout for only £30 because unscrupulous people were getting people in under fences or with a fake hand stamp.

This site used to be full of nice people who gave good friendly advice however silly the question was. Let's have that again yeah?

A beautiful field in Somerset, a time to relax and have a good time, why be awful to those who want to come along?

Actually - all of you who have behaved like stupid children on this thread should be ashamed of yourselves - it was like reading the Reading festival thread.

I may not post much but I have been a member here for a long time and going to Glastonbury for even longer. You lot really need to grow up.

People come here for help and advice and it really isn't in the festival spirit to shoot them down. Ok, you may be organised and have got your ticket a long time ago, but some people only hear about how good it is closer to the time of it starting. Instead of gloating, give sensible advice and say something nice. If you can't manage that don't say anything at all.

It's only been since 2003 that getting a ticket was so hard. I can remember in 1999 when I had a spare ticket and I had to sell it outside to a tout for only £30 because unscrupulous people were getting people in under fences or with a fake hand stamp.

This site used to be full of nice people who gave good friendly advice however silly the question was. Let's have that again yeah?

A beautiful field in Somerset, a time to relax and have a good time, why be awful to those who want to come along?

LOL RIGHT alot needs to be said here!!

OK at first i was lying about winning a ticket..!!! i thought it would be soooo good if i could just be like SHAMMEEEE IM GOING!! AHAHAHA

butttt NOW I ACTUALLY WON ONE!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou allllll soo much for helping me (those who actually tried)

Im soooo happy and i cant waitt!!!!!!!!!!

i almost fainted today when i found out haha literally

and cejx your completely wrong.... now im going to make an assumption about YOU...

im guessing your a middle aged old woman, still going to glastonbury cos its the only fun you get a year...

You sit at home, and are probably a virgin yourself!

not nice is it.......

but anyway.. IM SOOO EXITED!! :D SEE U ALL THERE *except cjex*

This thread is classic! I hope you all have a ball. Dom - don't camp backstage, enjoy the bars and the toilets but you'll have more fun in the real Glasto.

In a week we'll all be there :(