8th june...2009....any chance of a ticket?

Guest dom_the_bomb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure that they aren't sold out on seetickets yet. i think.

Click Here

Click on that link and it will take you there. It might say they are sold out once you have entered your details, but I don't think it is.

Edit: Link didn't work, now it does.

Edited by joshwarrr

Dom

With respect matey, read the responses to your original post rather than filling the forum with more requests...

I posted yesterday, 2 minutes after your original request, giving the link to the See Tickets site which appeared to be live at that time.

There are no easy ways - tickets have now been on sale for many, many months and yet you appear to be ignoring advice and assistance just weeks away from the festival - things don't get handed to you on a plate... sometimes you have to get off your backside and make your own way in life!

Stop posting, get a ticket and then come back here and tell us that you are going...

Simple!

All the best

Of course, if you let me have your registration number and £250 or so, I'll try to get your ticket....

:lol:

Dom

With respect matey, read the responses to your original post rather than filling the forum with more requests...

I posted yesterday, 2 minutes after your original request, giving the link to the See Tickets site which appeared to be live at that time.

There are no easy ways - tickets have now been on sale for many, many months and yet you appear to be ignoring advice and assistance just weeks away from the festival - things don't get handed to you on a plate... sometimes you have to get off your backside and make your own way in life!

Stop posting, get a ticket and then come back here and tell us that you are going...

Simple!

All the best

Of course, if you let me have your registration number and £250 or so, I'll try to get your ticket....

:lol:

Edited by dom_the_bomb

I bought my ticket in October 2008 :P Wanted to make sure i got a ticket, but that's just me i'm quite anal about things and like to be organised :lol:

No-one is giving anyone 'a hard time' - we're being honest about people's chances of getting a ticket for a sold-out festival. If you come on here two weeks before a festival for which tickets went on sale in October with the whole 'WOE IZ NOT FAIR I HAZ NOT GOT TICKET NAO' you can hardly expect the full-on sympathy card. Anyone who is that 'desparate' for a ticket will be on the phone to SEE 24/7 not posting multiple whinge threads on this site, surely.

i wasnt looking for a sympathy vote at all. dont come on here and judge someone you dont know. people come on here to be given advice and yes to be given honest advice, not to be hit with rude personal statements, if you think that there is no chance i will get a ticket then simply say so. dont get all personal like you know me... and im not whinging at all....

if your gonna be rude then whats the point? someone obviously doesnt have anything better to do with their time, shouldnt u be deciding what you need to bring or something? pshhh

WTF... At no point has anyone on here made 'rude personal comments' to you... I have lots of better things to do with my time, but I thought that suggesting you got realistic when there are just two weeks to go till the festival and the tickets are sold out was being helpful, but hey, take it as a slap in the face if you like.

(And no, I don't need to be deciding what to take. I bought my ticket in October, and I'm already packed and ready to go. Ah, the joys of being organised!)