The Rabbit Hole

Guest LORD ALAIN DAMAGE

Anyone know if this will be there again and whether the Mad Cows will be playing?

It`s been next to the tower in the Park the last couple of years, no news bout this year though.

The Egg are playing in Trash City Sunday night btw..

Ooooooh

I've not yet discovered 'The Rabbit Hole'

I believe somewhere near The Park but be keen to hear any info.

I was planning to get there last year late Sunday night for The Egg but didn't make it. B)

The Egg are playing both Trash City and the Dance Village. Will be great seeing them in the Early hours in Trash City though!

I caught them in the Rabbit Hole last year at about 5am on Monday morning. Was fantastic.

The Rabbit hole itself was one of the highlights of my festival last year. Friday night sampling a bit of Special K, completely forgot where I was. Great place.

It's a low-lying tent in The Park area. Quite difficult to describe as I was f**ked. First time I went everyone was sitting down listening to a DJ and then a funky band. The second time I went people were standing up going crazy for the egg. Both times were at night and I think it is a lot different in the day. It is styled on Alice in Wonderland, it's random but a positively psychadelic place. Sorry for the poor description.

what was a the riddle can u remember? just out of interest?

Yep it's pretty cool... but last year I discovered that there is much more to it than just the main bit with the bands and the bar... there was a secret door guarded by a jester who made you answer a riddle. If you got it right he gave you a carrot and let you in. Then you have to crawl down a dark tunnel and come out in a secret room with girls with bunny ears pouring white russians and Alice in Wonderland playing on the ceiling. To get out you could go back the way you came... or through another tunnel where you come out in a time machine.

I'm not making this up - I had to go back the following night to make sure it was real!

This sounds like a fantastically surreal place. I heard a bit about it last year, but never came anywhere near the tent.

Will def be taking a wander up there this year.

Is it open past midnight?

This sounds ace I'm gonna have to find it this year any one got any pictures????
Edited by DaveMac