So I bought this camping stove...

Guest chuckley

Erm...my recent experience of camping stoves in Oz was that often it turned out we had bought slightly the wrong size or whatever so we just shoved a small flat rock in at the back of the canister to wedge it in place better to get the gas flowing properly. (Although tbh I had no idea that certain gas stoves had to be pedantic and have specific cans! B) )

Erm...my recent experience of camping stoves in Oz was that often it turned out we had bought slightly the wrong size or whatever so we just shoved a small flat rock in at the back of the canister to wedge it in place better to get the gas flowing properly. (Although tbh I had no idea that certain gas stoves had to be pedantic and have specific cans! B) )

For a fiver EACH!!! B) If you know you are going to get through a bunch of em, then buy yourself a stash (you can get 4 packs) from Wilko's or Argos or any camping shop for that matter. AND DONT THROW UNUSED ONES ON THE FIRE LIKE THOSE IMMATURE TWATS DO AT READING B) :angry: :O

get a 4 pack of that butane gas stuff for about £3.99 in B&M or InStores.

I got a 4 pack the other weekend and did about just over 1 hours worth of cooking with the stove on full and 1 canister only depleted by just about half which is pretty good going!

you can easily get them for £3.99 - dont pay any more than that.

MrPloppy

get a 4 pack of that butane gas stuff for about £3.99 in B&M or InStores.

I got a 4 pack the other weekend and did about just over 1 hours worth of cooking with the stove on full and 1 canister only depleted by just about half which is pretty good going!

you can easily get them for £3.99 - dont pay any more than that.

MrPloppy

Edited by chuckley

whoooooooooooo i went to £stretcher today and found the 4pack of gas for £3.99. BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

just gotta take back the CP one now. SO GLAD i didnt open it :P

thank u ploppyyyy! :P

rostalof, u can get the CP stove way cheaper than £20. i think amazon even sell it for £12.99 now!

Edited by chuckley

whoooooooooooo i went to £stretcher today and found the 4pack of gas for 33.99. BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

just gotta take back the CP one now. SO GLAD i didnt open it :O

thank u ploppyyyy! :)

rostalof, u can get the CP stove way cheaper than £20. i think amazon even sell it for £12.99 now!

Edited by rostalof