TOP TRUMPS

Guest The Klumpster

Just to help a sunny Friday go quicker and thus chalk off another week before the big day!

About four or fives years ago, on a sunny day in the Tipi field, I witnessed a geezer who had clearly had a rather 'long day' (despite the fact that it was about noon :( ), standing unsteadily, bent at the waist and deftly urinating into his own mouth :) . I remember thinking at the time firstly why anyone would want to perform this rather tricky feat and secondly whether the fact that it was hot and sunny made the said beverage a great deal more tart!

Anyway, although for me this sets the bar quite high, can anyone beat it? And if anyone says they saw a woman doing the same thing I'm gonna find it very difficult to believe! :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

walking into a turdis near jazz world2003 to find that the toilet paper had expanded in the toilet and had made the excrement rise up like a giant cake. To top if off someone had been sick on top of the cak cake, the image is ingrained in my brain for ever. I could just imagine some one opening the door and the sight of it making them physically sick.

I also saw beth ditto in a spandex suit on the pyramid stage last year, beat that.

walking into a turdis near jazz world2003 to find that the toilet paper had expanded in the toilet and had made the excrement rise up like a giant cake. To top if off someone had been sick on top of the cak cake, the image is ingrained in my brain for ever. I could just imagine some one opening the door and the sight of it making them physically sick.
Edited by Monkismo

Just to help a sunny Friday go quicker and thus chalk off another week before the big day!

About four or fives years ago, on a sunny day in the Tipi field, I witnessed a geezer who had clearly had a rather 'long day' (despite the fact that it was about noon :( ), standing unsteadily, bent at the waist and deftly urinating into his own mouth :) . I remember thinking at the time firstly why anyone would want to perform this rather tricky feat and secondly whether the fact that it was hot and sunny made the said beverage a great deal more tart!

Anyway, although for me this sets the bar quite high, can anyone beat it? And if anyone says they saw a woman doing the same thing I'm gonna find it very difficult to believe! :lol:

I also saw beth ditto in a spandex suit on the pyramid stage last year, beat that.

Reading all these I've just remembered at my summer ball at Uni, some poor fella was in a portaloo and his "friends" all rammed the loo forcing it to topple over. He emerged absolutely caked in shite. Since then I've always been wary of loos which don't have anything on every side of them although my friends wouldn't do that. Would they?

Not close to comparing to the above, but last year, on arriving back at my tent at around 4am Thursday night, I found a naked couple fast asleep. They'd obviously had their fun (and squashed my Pringles and Malt Loaf in the process) before having a lovely spoon.

To make it worse, he walked off in my spare trousers, but did bring them back on Friday morning.

I have a photo to prove it... - My mate was at his first Glasto, and had only been there 5 hours....