TOP TRUMPS

Guest The Klumpster

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none of these sound like horror stories 2 me but i guess i am a v goer. v toilets have turds all over the cieling,walls,sinks. people use the showers as toilets cuz cant be bothered 2 q. ive seen people poo in there hands n wipe it over the portaloo door handles cuz they find it funny watching people grab it after. worst thing ive seen is a woman off her t*ts with servere 'upset stomach' dancing and err making a mess all over the floor at the same time, and then taking off her pants and flinging them in to the crowd B)

Not really that bad but quite funny.....

Walking back to our "tent" in 86 a bloke was propped up against a pylon getting a BJ from a very friendly lady. This would not have been so bad however it was just after the main stage closed and was on the path so a million people where walking past saying hi!..........

Also going into a porta loo last year after need to do a number two's really bad. I switched on my led torch only to see that somebody had managed to poo all up the walls, over the seat.... in fact every where....

I am still amazed to this day how it happened.

However slightly off topic at Reading last year I gave a bloke half a dozen wet wipes because he was picking poo out of his bum and flicking it on the wall.... He was a little drunk and there was no toilet paper....

Rather give him wet wipes to clean himself up than let him continue as I am sure it would have stated a trend with the others in the toilets and in that case there would have been poo everywhere all weekend........