Neil Young? Bloc Party? Doves?

Guest jumboclark

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, however I reckon there is serious competition in the shape of Ray Davies ... I know it's only gonna be an acoustic set, but it's Ray bloody Davies why is hardly anyone mentioning him (I know he was mentioned once above)?

Edit: (That made him sound like a wrestler the bloody was supposed to be an exclaimation, just doesn't read like that ... In the ring next, it's Ray Bloody Davies, he'll be taking on ... :( )

It would be a toss-up between Bloc Party and Doves for us, but because we are seeing Doves at Delamere in a couple of weeks (and have seen them loads of times before) it has to be Bloc Party. Doves are ace but have only seen Bloc Party a couple of times. The tent also is a bit off-putting.

God, I waffle- a bit of a stream of consciousness moment going on there... sorry! :)

BLOC PARTY...or maybe DOVES :(:lol:

Ray Davies for me as well. He was a much a bigger musical influence on me in my younger years - and I will be able to get a few pints of real ale down my neck while at the Acoustic tent as well. Bonus.