This time in four weeks I will be...

Guest Laura_Babs

i'm not the kind of person who gets excited about things until they are right on top of me,..... hold up that sounds a bit carry on i'll rephrase it.

i don't really get excited about things until they actually come around and the day gets there and i know there is no more work between me and my fun but reading the title of this thread just put a huge grin on my face and gave me a ever so slight case of the butterflies :D

but back to reality i've still got 4 more weeks working and i still have to get all my shit for iow and glasto together in that short period of time.

i won't be properly excited until we are all set up and start drinking in the sun on the fresh green grass.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still chained to my desk at the mo - note the time :)

About an hour ago, a colleague and good friend walked by my office and offered to get me a coffee. I said 'surely it's time for a G&T? The sun is well over the yard-arm!!' then added 'actually forget that - in four weeks' time, you will be queuing at the Cider Bus for your fifth pint of the day!!!!!'

She is a Glasto newbie this year and I am looking forward to introducing her to the Cider Bus delights - she claims she won't drink it because she doesn't like cider :):D:D:D:)

I am still chained to my desk at the mo - note the time :D

About an hour ago, a colleague and good friend walked by my office and offered to get me a coffee. I said 'surely it's time for a G&T? The sun is well over the yard-arm!!' then added 'actually forget that - in four weeks' time, you will be queuing at the Cider Bus for your fifth pint of the day!!!!!'

She is a Glasto newbie this year and I am looking forward to introducing her to the Cider Bus delights - she claims she won't drink it because she doesn't like cider :D:D:D:D:)

i don't really get excited about things until they actually come around and the day gets there and i know there is no more work between me and my fun but reading the title of this thread just put a huge grin on my face and gave me a ever so slight case of the butterflies :D

Ahh this thread is getting me in the mood!

I'll be squiffy in a field, cider in hand, enjoying the last of the sunshine with my favorite people in the world. Life really doesn't get much better.. :D

After wandering around the site all day in the SUN, showing the newbies in my group the wonders of Glasto, eating delicious food and drinking plenty of Brothers cider, we will most likely be sat at Stone Circle with yet another pint of cider in hand, talking to randoms as though we've known them for years and not a worry in the world. Bliss :)

Well its 11.12pm. I am hoping to be able to adjust my body clock the week before Glastonbury so that I am not absolutely knackered by 11pm each night, but considering my work load I expect this will be unlikely. I am hoping that by this time in 4 weeks I will be having fun with my mates and hopefully some new found friends from the efests meet and not thinkign about how I really need an early night. Thank God for that crate of Lidl's Red Bull stuff I am planning on taking again! :)

Awesome thread :) i love these ones!!!

This time in 4 weeks ill either be at The Stone Circle chilling out with an assortment of goodies :) or ill just be wandering the site with my mouth wide open in awe that im actually there again in the thick of the madness :) it will be dark by now aswell so there will be lanterns floating over the site aweeeeeeeesome :D:D !!!!!

Edited by TaylorT

this year'll be my first glasto, so i can't say exactly what i'll be doing. well it's half 11 now, so we'll probably back at camp playing two toke taxi or other such idiotic delights which don't often occur in the real world.

or maybe i'll be in deep conversation with a beautiful girl i met at the cider bus, discussing space and time and how we're all really the same but there are systems which keep us apart, and stuff.

Edited by niceandfriendly