Clashfinder 2009

Guest halvin

QUOTE:

Exactly zero. I'd probably get a few pints if I went to one of the meets or made an "I'm halvin" t-shirt but I don't do it for the cider. :lol:

Big shame that. I did see a big flag with your chosen avatar on it in Park Home Ground last year and thought it might have been you. I went to offer you a drink but no-one was home. Probably was not you anyways I thought.

Thanks for the Clashfinder anyway Halvin. Your a star.

Edited by JodiB

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly zero. I'd probably get a few pints if I went to one of the meets or made an "I'm halvin" t-shirt but I don't do it for the cider. :lol:

Er, not really. It's in CorelDraw, which most people couldn't use even if they had a copy. If you want to delete things your best bet is to get a pdf editor. Or some tip-ex.

now we've seen rough clashfinder what are your rough plans for the weekend...?

minessss

Friday I'm seeing Regina Spektor followed by cider break (that or just go sit at the back of the view) and then could see what the special guests are or go see metronomy...stay there for little boots and then run to Lady Gaga then run go see the end of the Whip and then crookers and erol alkan...then get drunk somewhere and go to some disco or whatever and then go see Jason Mraz at 2am at the queens head...

Saturday...is it really embarassing to go see the Script?...and Pete Doherty (for possible libertines reunion) or Eric Prydz...La Roux...Pendulum or Deadmau5 and then 2manydjs

on sunday I see Art Brut, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Kissy sellout, Madness or Frankmusik, Rob da Bank and then leave early and go see prodigy and if actually possible to escape crowd go run and see Black Eyed Peas last song...

Halvin, you're a star. I know its Glasto time when I get my first glimpse of the clashfinder.

If you won't announce yourself for a possible alcohol poisoning, could you at least set up little boxes in Tesco like the Cat's Protection League so we could deposit bottles of Brothers for you?