Clashfinder 2009

Guest halvin

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) The first draft of the clashfinder is here: http://www.halvin.co.uk/pages/clashfinder09/

There are a lot of question marks in the dance stages, which I expect is because they've one person playing several times during the day. When I get the chance I'll have a look at last year's and see if I can guess the pattern.

:) The first draft of the clashfinder is here: http://www.halvin.co.uk/pages/clashfinder09/

There are a lot of question marks in the dance stages, which I expect is because they've one person playing several times during the day. When I get the chance I'll have a look at last year's and see if I can guess the pattern.

We've been waiting in the chatroom all night for this :) Cheers halvin!

how fast are you

Really good halvin, cheers!

Just 2 things that might help your next revision, I'm sure that Bruce Springsteen would be getting 2 and a half hours set length or something iirc, and Lily Allen did hint in an interview that she'd be playing 6pm Friday, so if thats true, it should help! But great work!

I cant get my head around putting bat for lashes and ladyhawke on at the same time (best case scenario is ladyhawke are on a bit later, be easier if she clashed with Bon Iver who i can go see the day before).

surely those two bands have a similar audience? Other than that the first draft tentative schedule looks alright. Friday is slightly thin on good bands maybe.