what the f**k

Guest falkirk bairn

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I was being nice I suppose in case any LA fans got on my back, but it seems looking at this thread that quite a few peeps are of the same opinion about her.

Got on my nerves the other day, they had about her on the news for belittling Susan Boyle. Moreso for the press for picking up on LA's twitter feed. Her opinion is in the press much too often, I was reading a newspaper the other month and they had made a whole article out of one quote by her about the tv show songs of praise, I mean are they that desperate to fill up print space?

Got on my nerves the other day, they had about her on the news for belittling Susan Boyle. Moreso for the press for picking up on LA's twitter feed. Her opinion is in the press much too often, I was reading a newspaper the other month and they had made a whole article out of one quote by her about the tv show songs of praise, I mean are they that desperate to fill up print space?

you can't really blame Lily for what the press choose to do with her .... tho then again, much like Pete Druggery, she gives them plenty of ammo (tho unlike Pete, I doubt it's her selling them the stories).

The question really should be: what the f**k are you doing buying that tabloid shit? By doing so, you're giving them the impression that you like what they're printing.

I've stopped teasing you, because it can get a little mean at times, but what you don't seem to understand is that it is not your job to jump to her defence at the slightest criticism; and in the strangest manner possible. You are not her husband or her knight in shining armour. What is more, I believe Lily Allen herself sees herself as a strong independent woman who can fight her own battles. She would find you f**king patronising at best.

I know you are young, but among the teasing there are people who are trying to give you sensible advice.

OK, unless you are seriously emotionally retarded, I'm actually pretty sure you're taking the piss now. Well done, you've had us all going B)
Edited by Lily Is The Princess

If he is taking the piss (I reckon 50/50 chance he is) he's done it very slowly and subtly.
Edited by Lily Is The Princess

Have I gone that far nobody is taking me seriously anymore?