New official website.

Guest spuddy09

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is off the charts!!! There is over 100 people viewing it at once consistantly!! This and last nights "Sun" thread have really got some reactions out of peeps.........maybe it all about the anticipation and nerves are getting the better of people............but there is something in the air.............its fun!!! :lol:

Yep, I thought I remembered you use to. I assume that means that the Efests posts could be by whoever is maintaining the site at that time, not necessarily your good self?

There was another person using the eFests account for a bit alongside me. They jacked it in after a short while, fed up with the abuse they got. :lol:

What the f**k are you doing all day then? :lol:

not having my browsing logged by those with no right to log my browsing habits. :lol:

This site - unlike very many others - doesn't have google-analytics configured into it, which tracks all clicks on those sites (including where you exit to). Those using chrome have their every movement tracked by google. Etc, etc, etc.

not having my browsing logged by those with no right to log my browsing habits. :lol:

This site - unlike very many others - doesn't have google-analytics configured into it, which tracks all clicks on those sites (including where you exit to). Those using chrome have their every movement tracked by google. Etc, etc, etc.

Well, my work seem to track everything I do online, so why should i care if Google do... :lol:

I just checked the HTML source of the Glasto holding page, to discover that Glastonbury are now giving each user's browsing habits to google too.

That's a very un-Glastonbury thing for them to be doing. I suspect that it's the doings of the peeps who've done the website and Glastonbury aren't aware of it. I'll be bring it to their attention.

Some times "c**t" is the only appropriate word to use for certain situations. eg.

"I've been c**nting robbed again" Glastonbuty 97

"i think i can safely say that i'm c**ted" Monday Morning at Trash City

"In fact the only two times i've spoken to you you've been a total c**t," Efest forum

Having read this thread I think efest alleged c**tness was pretty valid.