What would you like to see in a Brothers Pack?

Guest barney73

A Brothers Bar scratchcard; Prizes to include: 1) A free pint! 2) Free Pints all Festival! 3) A year's supply of Brother's Pear Cider!

My mate has just had an email from Brothers (it's his first Glastonbury, and he emailed them to ask if they were doing packs this year). The official line is that they're still not 100% if they're doing them this year, but if they are, they'll be more limited than last year, and advertised on facebook, twitter and other such places.

35 days and 16 hours till the gates open, which means first proper pint of Brothers in 2009 in about 35 days and 19 hours..... I can't hecking wait :(

Edited by Greenelk

I suppose it's too late for me to get a Brothers t-shirt for my trip to the Brothers marine park in Egypt next week

oh well, it would have been great advertising and a brilliant photo opportunity for the Brothers web site :)