Chase and Status?

Guest MarkDavis

I was going to post this the other day but ended up not getting round to it.

They are playing in Taunton on the Thursday 25th June, so I'd say that there is a pretty good chance that they will be playing Glastonbury.

For those that don't know, Taunton is about an hour away from the site.

i would say its pretty likely. they're turning into the new pendulum in my opinion. not seen them live. they've got a few absolute stinkers of tunes. like that one they did with plan b. in their defence, smash tv is my favourite jump up track ever. and they've got a few other class tunes. i'd have to see some live footage before going. if you're going to have this kind of stuff at glasto then you may as well invite sub focus back. he is much better. they're solid producers, but i could see them selling out a bit too be hinest

They're DJing a little local club later on this month, so if the pictures no clearer by then I'll try and ask them (no harm in trying an' all that!), but hopefully much more of the lineup will have been announced by then.

I'm going to reserve my judgment of them till I've seen them live I think..

going to watch it now. i'm expecting amazing show. with rubbsih crowd. we shall see.

oh! what an opening track! i'm loving the stage show. decent mc as well.

i had no idea they did this live. its very commercially, like i thought it would be be. a bit like pendulum/prodigy. but it is very entertaining. fair play to them.

-------------------------------------

it really isn't live. a bit cheeky of them to even say it might be. the drummer is a bit of a joke. and it seems to be played off a cd.

hmm, i'm undecided.

-------------------------------------

take that back. mc is crap. i could really see them doing this at glasto. to be honest i'd be surprised if they don't. i probably won't be going. my mates will probably want to.

Edited by sammysundae