Tickets Arrived!

Guest sufcmatt

No tickets here yet but plenty of time so no panic. Can people confirm that it's Royal Mail handling delivery this year instead of SMS or whatever they were called. Or is it both? Missed delivery from postie much easier to sort than the other lot....

Thanks

Steve

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the order tracker for my tickets the online deposit for the 50 pound is in my wifes name, the remainder of the balance that i piad in jan is in my name, both transactions are for the same address will that make any diffrence. I am getting a bit worried because see recently f**ked up my order for doves. ;)

So two seperate glastonbury ticket orders arrived to house this morning, special delivery but with normal post.

Thing is both envelopes were neatly slit open at the same side! The postman claimed the rain had done it and they were pretty soggy but to say im suspicious is an understatement.

Thankfully I checked before signing for them and the tickets were still inside both envelopes but it makes me wonder what might have happened if the tickets didn't have names and photos on them. As far as im concerned the sooner all valuable tickets have the same security precautions the better!

Edited by David88

Tickets FINALLY been despatched! But I arranged for them to be sent to my work address, GR. Will they try and deliver them here tomorrow?! I don't think anyone will be here. Even to leave a 'Sorry you were out...' card with...

Sigh.

Your postman probably won't even try to deliver to your work address on a Saturday if he know nowone is usually there. Will make going to work on Monday easier for you though!! :ph34r:

Off to check status of mine again, this is getting to be an obsession!

Your postman probably won't even try to deliver to your work address on a Saturday if he know nowone is usually there. Will make going to work on Monday easier for you though!! :P

Off to check status of mine again, this is getting to be an obsession!

I've been on edge all bloody day today. I've got my brother ringing me constantly asking if his tickets have arrived yet and I'm also waiting for a call/email to see if I've got a job with the Police. I'm a nervous wreck!

Picked mine up from the post office today as wasn't in to sign for it the other day. Woo Hoo!!! The Boss, Blur, Spinal Tap, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Fleet Foxes, the freedom to be nude where-ever... Can't wait!!!

We Hey!!! Mine haven't yet, but I thought I would join in the fun for when they do arrive. :ph34r:

I'm officially obsessed with see tickets tracker :ph34r: mine are in stock and will be dispatched shortly...what does that mean will I get mine before those that say they will be dispatched week commencing ???etc :P once my obsession with the ticket tracker is over I can then officially obsess about the weather :P

I'm officially obsessed with see tickets tracker :ph34r: mine are in stock and will be dispatched shortly...what does that mean will I get mine before those that say they will be dispatched week commencing ???etc :P once my obsession with the ticket tracker is over I can then officially obsess about the weather :P

I think it basically means they're waiting to be sent out. There's probably big boxes of tickets lying around in a warehouse that are randomly being picked and sent out. Mine says the same, so I guess ours are just waiting to be sent and sometime soon it'll change to say they've been dispatched.