Green Man 2009

Guest Corporal Clegg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone whose been before shed a bit light on..

Beer prices!

Campfire - does it go on all night?

DJs- do DJ's play throughout the nights in tents or something?

thanks ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Jenayr,

Looks like it's going to be amazing this year! Route wise i'd say just head down the M6, past that I'm not too sure.

Some great cinema was announced yesterday including British Sea Power performing Man Of Aran live in the cinema tent after their main stage set!

There are some great line-ups this year but this is definately one of the best. I'm heading to Latitude, Bestival and Leeds as well as this but this is definately looking to be the highlight, just noticed the running orders just been announced here on efest. I do hope Unicorn Kid and Peter Broderick don't clash like it indicates though...

So who's going to be gaining entry on Thursday afternoon? Anyone want to adopt 2 lovely, lively minors?

There are some great line-ups this year but this is definately one of the best. I'm heading to Latitude, Bestival and Leeds as well as this but this is definately looking to be the highlight, just noticed the running orders just been announced here on efest. I do hope Unicorn Kid and Peter Broderick don't clash like it indicates though...

So who's going to be gaining entry on Thursday afternoon? Anyone want to adopt 2 lovely, lively minors?