next announcement this week

Guest eFestivals

Attila too!

am pleased to say that eFestivals had a hand in Attila being on the bill - we didn't ask the fest to book him (we don't do that), but Attila asked us to suggest some different fests that he might do and Wychwood was one that came to mind, so we passed his contact details to Wychwood and said for them to follow it up if they wished. And they did. :unsure:

Edited by eFestivals

Not you TOO Timebloke????

...sadly, the line-up this year does nowt for me - and I'm someone who DOES go for the Music, rather than getting canned on the lawn!!!

So, it's swallow my pride time, and off to The Isle of Wight Festival instead - must see my all time hero Neil Young at last. Don't really like the Festival - even though it's only ten miles away (perhaps that's WHY!) - but, if there's someone outstanding, like Muse or our Neil, then I'll go. Farewell fellow twigs - for this year at least!

Not you TOO Timebloke????

...sadly, the line-up this year does nowt for me - and I'm someone who DOES go for the Music, rather than getting canned on the lawn!!!

So, it's swallow my pride time, and off to The Isle of Wight Festival instead - must see my all time hero Neil Young at last. Don't really like the Festival - even though it's only ten miles away (perhaps that's WHY!) - but, if there's someone outstanding, like Muse or our Neil, then I'll go. Farewell fellow twigs - for this year at least!

Edited by timespeedsup

I suspect my good mate Masher is not attending,not just because of the Credit Crunch... but also for the fcat that he wouldnt be able to repay us for all the f**kin booze he drank of ours AND all the bait he ate!

This Attilla bloke---- do i take it we wont like him/it?

I suppose the lawn will be getting extra stick--esp now that IS can take a drink and puff!

And sorry Mr Glous,the last poster,and his 1st one too--but i think you are talking out of your Cleeve Hill.

The line up only seems stronger this year (to you) because some of your favs are on.

Just looking down the line up--- my instinct is to say its nowhere near as strong as last year..and i`m thankful that we do actually only go for the crack.

If tickets are up--i would put that down to the reputation this fest is gaining--and not to a fantastic line up.

Bring on The Lawn (and the thimblefuls of wine!)

den--lawnboy

Well, musical opinions are entirely subjective - and Mr.Glous is entitled to his - although post no.1 does seem a bit of an over-friendly nod to his near neighbours if you get me drift, but hey, who cares!

Nah, just looked at last year's programme and this year's line-up is nowhere near as good or as 'in depth'.............................

.............in MY opinion anyhow!

Denis - I'll see you on the Larmer Lawns where the line-up is absolute Magic (AND a bit of a rip-off of last year's Wychwood!)

-----

Edited by marooned

Well, musical opinions are entirely subjective - and Mr.Glous is entitled to his - although post no.1 does seem a bit of an over-friendly nod to his near neighbours if you get me drift, but hey, who cares!

Nah, just looked at last year's programme and this year's line-up is nowhere near as good or as 'in depth'.............................

.............in MY opinion anyhow!

Denis - I'll see you on the Larmer Lawns where the line-up is absolute Magic (AND a bit of a rip-off of last year's Wychwood!)

Ey--thats a long time before we see yer. A FULL year!

Hendrix will have teeth by then!

IOW might have been an option for us--but its a heck of a long drive -esp in MTF.

Wonder if we could fly down---- maybe stay with The Singing Detective and Co.

den

-----

...AND £250 for a CamperVan pass - how does ANY festival justify that???????????????????????

Suppose you could hitch up outside here though!

• 4 weeks later...