Animal Collective

Guest General Lee

if Animal Collective play...

...and Bon Iver...

...and Blur...

..and Fleet Foxes...

then years lineup is basically the one that I wished had happened last year. Haha. Good times. (The only way to make that entirely true is Radiohead being the 4th headliner... which unfortunately looks unlikely)

if Animal Collective play...

...and Bon Iver...

...and Blur...

..and Fleet Foxes...

then years lineup is basically the one that I wished had happened last year. Haha. Good times. (The only way to make that entirely true is Radiohead being the 4th headliner... which unfortunately looks unlikely)

I'm going to see them at the end of this month and I cant wait, but the thought of being able to see them at Glasto too is the icing on the cake. Any info on where this rumour has come from Neil?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00hw...iley_04_03_2009

Jo Wiley says at around 1 hour 44 minutes in that they're headlining the Park Stage!

Waaaah, why a headliner? I hope it's a Saturday night headliner. I want to see some of Bruce but as he's a 2 and a half hour set I could see some of him and Animal Collectives full set :lol: If it's Friday I'll be pissed. If it's Sunday I'll be pissed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00hw...iley_04_03_2009

Jo Wiley says at around 1 hour 44 minutes in that they're headlining the Park Stage!

Waaaah, why a headliner? I hope it's a Saturday night headliner. I want to see some of Bruce but as he's a 2 and a half hour set I could see some of him and Animal Collectives full set :lol: If it's Friday I'll be pissed. If it's Sunday I'll be pissed.

hahahaha my Mum is looking very concerned because I just made a very long winded shouty happy screaming noise.

They would be my MUST SEE band.

This has made my day :lol: . I really hope its the Saturday as I couldnt think of a better band to see on my birthday.

Good work Emily. What with Bon Ivor and Fleet Foxes set to make appearances at the Park Stage too........ just need to book Grizzly Bear as well and it will be the perfect Glasto :P

YES.

YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.

Edited by Messy