WEATHER 2009 !

Guest sdaveak47

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently "GFS 6z now going for a completely dry easterly now,right out to next wednesday"

Unfortunately i have no understanding of what that means (i'm guessing good) or how likely it is to happen (i'm guessing not likely)

I've really got to stop this

Edited by steveo

metcheck is the shittest weather website ever. Everything is just made up and the people who update it are probably just f**king around with our heads to piss us off! Rain or shine, im gonna be off my head most of the time so I couldnt give two f*cks about the weather, (despite the contradictory nature of posting a message like this in a weather thread on a glastonbury forum)

unfortunately its going all wrong with the 06z gfs run not even having a completely dry first 3 days anymore with definite potential for thunderstorms on friday and rain over the week-end

only hope is that the operational run was an outlier but I am starting to get a little concerned now.

Edited by Aragorn

unfortunately its going all wrong with the 06z gfs run not even having a completely dry first 3 days anymore with definite potential for thunderstorms on friday and rain over the week-end

only hope is that the operational run was an outlier but I am starting to get a little concerned now.

Some reassuring-ish words off a couple of Netweather regulars over on the Glastonbury forecast thread. (Would post a link but can't from work..) TWS seems to say yes it looks like rain at the weekend but showery which means its all a bit hit and miss. Snowyowl then saying depends which model you look at and suggesting that gfs 06z is showing dry easterly winds for the weekend with less chance of rain...

All looks a bit uncertain to me for the weekend - could go either way I suppose. So its all to play for still, don't be disheartened!

Every single forecast I look at is different, the only constant between them all is pretty high temperatures and rain on Saturday morning.

Everything else is different, I reckon they all just make it up!!

Some reassuring-ish words off a couple of Netweather regulars over on the Glastonbury forecast thread. (Would post a link but can't from work..) TWS seems to say yes it looks like rain at the weekend but showery which means its all a bit hit and miss. Snowyowl then saying depends which model you look at and suggesting that gfs 06z is showing dry easterly winds for the weekend with less chance of rain...

All looks a bit uncertain to me for the weekend - could go either way I suppose. So its all to play for still, don't be disheartened!

yes you're right..fantastic for people with young children, fantastic for people with wheelchairs, fantastic for the charities that untimately loose out due to loss of money and repairs etc, fantastic for the staff, security and doctors on sight that are stretched to the limits because of broken ankles etc...really fantastic...you f**king cock