Pendulum

Guest the_hedge

Nah I don't think headlining JJB is a great spot for them, high on the c4 stage or playing below someone in the JJB like Orbital :lol: that would be nice!

If Pendulum are a JJB headliner, i'd find that a bit disappointing to be honest after last year you had Chemical Brothers with 6 albums under their belt, Pendulum have had one underground album and one mainstream album which didn't sell that well really when you look at the best selling albums of 2008, think it only shifted 200,000-300,000

Could possibly take the same spot as Hot chip last year with Faithless headlining JJB - I seriously do think Faithless will be there.....

Saw pendulum at Leeds last year by no means great band but the atmosphere in that tent was bouncing and it was only 6pm!! true festie moment for me that was!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me: Is there a connection between who plays TITP or Oxygen and those acts at V?

Does it usually follow that V gets acts from one of the above or is there no link, just pot luck?

If there is I'm hoping for Pendulum at V, and I think that they would be perfect for headlining the JJB purely because of the atmosphere they would generate in a tent rather than on an open stage.

Any ideas?