First time at leeds.

Guest soph.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coolio. i was planning on leaving my tesco value tents there and i don't have much stuff to take with me...apart from beer and i'm sure it doesn't burn, jackpot!

Hahaha good man. I've got a 9man tent i've been using at fests since 2000, it's on it's last legs so i'm retireing it this year before leeds (Newquay 2009 is its last trip)

How do you blow stuff up??

Edited by stephen07

Not so funny when a tent is ready to blow right near you and your stuff, thought I was gonna lose everything when the stewards discovered a tent like that very near us ;)

No, its not funny mate. Try going down to the welfare tent and telling those with first degree burns exactly how funny it is.

I'm all for having a laugh at festivals and theres nothing I like more than meeting people with shared interests, having a laugh and a few tinnies and watching music but I draw the line at exploding gas canisters.

No, its not funny mate. Try going down to the welfare tent and telling those with first degree burns exactly how funny it is.

I'm all for having a laugh at festivals and theres nothing I like more than meeting people with shared interests, having a laugh and a few tinnies and watching music but I draw the line at exploding gas canisters.

what i've never understood is, why don't people challenge the bellends? they generally are just ridiculous prats but people either stand and let them get away with their antics while looking at each other hoping someone will step in, or clear out. given they're such a small percentage of the campsite, they should be easy to stop but somehow aren't. it's a weird one.

what i've never understood is, why don't people challenge the bellends? they generally are just ridiculous prats but people either stand and let them get away with their antics while looking at each other hoping someone will step in, or clear out. given they're such a small percentage of the campsite, they should be easy to stop but somehow aren't. it's a weird one.

same here. i've spent a couple of sunday nights sleeping in the samaritans marquee to get myself the hell out of the way. but all it would take would be enough of a mass of people telling them to grow up and stop being fannies to take the wind out of their sails. that's what seems to happen and work everywhere else when someone gets a bit reckless for others' safety.

same here. i've spent a couple of sunday nights sleeping in the samaritans marquee to get myself the hell out of the way. but all it would take would be enough of a mass of people telling them to grow up and stop being fannies to take the wind out of their sails. that's what seems to happen and work everywhere else when someone gets a bit reckless for others' safety.

yeah last year it all kicked off when i got back from seeing the killers on the sunday, the warden people was everywhere and i would hate to have had to go to sleep that night. we left around 2am to stop and seirous injurys happening and to beat the morning rush, the walk back to the car at that time was amazing, everyone was awake and everyone was having a good time. there was only one explosion i saw (i was camped in blue over looking red on the hill) the explosion happend in red on the hill, you could hear a lot of people saying 'oooooooo' when it went up and i think that scared anyone else who was wanting to do it. if your wanting to put tents on fire i suggest dismanteling them. there is no need for it really, the charity option is music better. this year we have decided on yellow.

see you there!

Its not as bad as it sounds.

If you take nothing that you mind about getting destroyed, nothing will go wrong.

There are nobs who start fires and they can quite easly be avoided by not going near them. If you do that, youll be fine.

After all, its only really on the Sunday, so who wants to sleep on the last night anyway! :D