Sign in to follow this  
Guest soph.

First time at leeds.

Got a ticket now wooop :lol:

Run?? Run!?? Who's in any state to run on the Sunday/monday? i'm just camping with all the mellow people and away from said brother! any one want to join us??

Run?? Run!?? Who's in any state to run on the Sunday/monday? i'm just camping with all the mellow people and away from said brother! any one want to join us??

Whats Leeds like compared to V? Been to V the past 3 years but just getting fed up of the piss poor lineup and crap organisation now so thought id try something new! Are the bar & toilet q's miles long like V?

Whats Leeds like compared to V? Been to V the past 3 years but just getting fed up of the piss poor lineup and crap organisation now so thought id try something new! Are the bar & toilet q's miles long like V?

I've been to every Leeds except 2000 and I swear it gets worse every year. I don't understand why it happens so much at Leeds but at no other festival i've been to. Anyway I would never let it put you off going because Leeds is an amazing weekend but as has been said before, just be careful, don't camp too near pathways and get to know the people camped around you, we all there for a good time so look after eachother.

Edited by rexclark81

I've been to every Leeds except 2000 and I swear it gets worse every year. I don't understand why it happens so much at Leeds but at no other festival i've been to. Anyway I would never let it put you off going because Leeds is an amazing weekend but as has been said before, just be careful, don't camp too near pathways and get to know the people camped around you, we all there for a good time so look after eachother.

See, now this is what we always do. We set up, say hi, start drinking, invite local campers over and let the good times roll. I always make bacon butties in the morning and pass them about.

So how does everone like their bacon butties? just so i know lol

See, now this is what we always do. We set up, say hi, start drinking, invite local campers over and let the good times roll. I always make bacon butties in the morning and pass them about.

So how does everone like their bacon butties? just so i know lol

so that's one plain bacon for phil and one crispy with brown sause for mandypants. You'll have to hold me to it and make sure you camp near us.

Anyone else??

so that's one plain bacon for phil and one crispy with brown sause for mandypants. You'll have to hold me to it and make sure you camp near us.

Anyone else??

ketchup mate, tomato sauce :D I snaffle those little sachets when I eat in cafes and take em to fests with me :D

ketchup mate, tomato sauce :lol: I snaffle those little sachets when I eat in cafes and take em to fests with me :lol:

Ok ok we clearly have a red brown sause issue. what about cheese?? and in what field am i making all these butties??