V Wristbands

Guest Technodanceaphobic

Cut off on the Monday after it shared a shower with me - thing still has some V mud and possibly cider on it, but its now in the save box with the ones from last two years... is that sad?

Its weird isnt it you get back from the Festival and if you are like me, i like to continue to wear the wristband cos its a reminder of the weekend and the madness that took place, its odd when i go out i want people to take recognition of the wristband even though no one cares or takes notice.

Mine will be probably be removed in about a week or so, but what about everyone else?

Its weird isnt it you get back from the Festival and if you are like me, i like to continue to wear the wristband cos its a reminder of the weekend and the madness that took place, its odd when i go out i want people to take recognition of the wristband even though no one cares or takes notice.

Mine will be probably be removed in about a week or so, but what about everyone else?

ive still got mine on.

I have got to keep it on now or ill look a twat, i went to kos the day after V Festival and so i have a very bright white line under neath my wristband. :unsure:

Mine came off because the metal clip cuts into my wrist when its under the bike leathers and the gloves are on. Also it was in the way of guitar playing and nothing should stop that :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...